Collaborative Seed Program: Decentralized Seed Quality Assurance – Request for Proposal (RfP)
The Collaborative Seed Programme is seeking a consultant to undertake a study on the Decentralisation of the Seed Quality Assurance.
- Baseline study to gather information needed for activity design on third party certification for the crops rice, maize and potato
- Implement a study on the status of and need for seed quality assurance of tomato and potato for the seed industry in Nigeria
- Conduct a needs assessment for the use of a digital seed certification platform for seed quality assurance to maize and rice
- Scaling of digital seed certification platform for seed quality assurance to maize and rice
- Developing a workable economic model for remuneration of Licensed seed inspectors